THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

happy...,

This week my ninang came home from Canada.., And this week the examination was also scheduled so when my ninang is opening all of her packages, I'm reading..,but ofcourse before the schedule of the exam we reviewed in different subjects.., As atlast after our exams our 3rd grading already end. So at Saturday was the birthday of my cousin who is working in Trece, in the hospital. So we went there and give food for her co-workers. Then we went to mall to watch a movie.., So we watch "Bedtime stories". Some of my cousins find it so boring but for me its a nice story that the story was for every bedtime story he telll comes true the next day. And what it is the ending was like he was an ordinary man who helps the community by stopping the damaging of the school. Then this Sunday, I took a rest the whole day and I do all of my assignments also that day.

0 comments: