THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

first week...

Classes begun to start..., well I could say that I totally missed them haha.., Monday, classes were resumed then we had a flag ceremony and its the feast of Ternate. This was just an ordinary day its just unfortunately my ninang certainly cannot go home she just maybe she will just go home next week. This week everybody is giving gifts to everyone and souvenirs because of the ocassions that had passed. We celebrate the birthday of my grandmother without her but still its a happy day and we also play games on that day so I sleep late. that week was also the birthday of Karen. I also gave Mafi a gift for she gave me a gift last christmas. The week end so greatful for this is the fist week of school in the year of ox....,
till nxt tym....

0 comments: