THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

new year blast!!

This week I made my projects in Filipino and in others but still I'm not yet done with it. Then I also ask Nobie what to do in our term paper but unfortunately he didn't response. Then on Dec. 31, first, i woke up late , Then I started helping others in cooking the food and preparing the ingredients like the coconut for the salad and I fish and many more.., And after we ate our delicious lunch.. I washed the dishes while my mother and my cousin is cooking the gelatin after a while I took a rest then I watch a movie, twilight, honestly its so touching and so beautiful!!!!!,..,Then I help my cousin in preparing the barbeque then I ate my supper then I took a bath then I went to my tita's house to bring barbeque and gelatin with my cousins then we wnt home and we ate together and some of us were firing the fireworks until the new year comes.., Then I woke up late this morning, jan.1, the year will be the year of ox! then I finished my projects this day.,. Then I took a rest then I sleep for a while then I fix the things needed in school. Then on January 2, I went in Maragondon to fix the things needed in the invitation of my grandmother's birthday party. But then again my cousin and I went to different computer shops then we printed the invitation and we bought envelope and ribbon. Then we went home and we also saw my classmates. We cut the invitation and we place in in each envelope then in the evening I wrote every person in the envelope then the next morning we put ribbons and ready to distribute.., till nxt tym => ..,

0 comments: