THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Last week will be fun for all..,

This is the last week for us in school before the vacation but still there's a problem our P.T. heheheh.., We started reviewing this Monday and we started having our exam this Tuesday and ofcourse I attended the mass for Simbang gabi.., Because I always complete it whenever its starting.., Then this Wednesday, We started the second day for our exam.., And we had our free time just practicing our steps for our dance then this Thursday we went to SM to buy some things needed for our christmas party then I bought my gift for Karen then I also bought my dress for tomorrow then I greet Kuya Bryan coz its his birthday with Zhaila then this December 19 its our christmas party everybody was so happy having games and fun!!! Then after we have fun we started eating then we played the icing on our faces then Loriza gave me her gift- red wallet.., And its so nice!!! Then we had our flagretreat full of fun pics and everything!!!

0 comments: