THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

vacation week..,

This week I just have my rest and planning for the things I have to do this vacation week after days had passed I had made the invitation for my grandmother's upcoming birthday. Then In our noche buena, I helped in cooking spaghetti then we sleep late after we ate spaghetti and watching midnight dj.., Then this Christmas as usual I woke up late then my two god children I gave then money then what I feel Christmas is so pleasant then my grand mother put some fun on it and some games then on Dec. 26, my cousins and I went to SM to buy things needed for my grandmother's birthday and for our dance number I bought blouse with hood then I also bought my gift then we ate in greenwich then we went home at 9:00 pm...,This December 27, my mother and I went to something special in Naic to buy some gifts for my cousins after buying, we went to Jollibee and I treat her then we went home. Till nx tym!!!

0 comments: