THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

shocks!!!

This week our days started by the shocking new that had happen on Sunday.., First, As Manny Pacquiao won his boxing game but for me the greatest shocking news is all about Marky cielo, Starstruck sole survivor, who was found dead in their house in Antipolo. As they say he died because of nightmare that's why our topic for the day is about nightmares..., When we are taking our lunch still Marky Cielo is in our minds.., After that, about school, its so irritating because only the students in CNSHS are the one who only have classes.., But still its ok because we only have few teachers because they watch the "wonders".., This Tuesday nothing seems to be important it's just regular and this day I got feverand today also we decided to assign everyone who will bring food in the christmas party and for me what I will bring is cake.., This Wednesday Ma'am Rhea announced that we will have our long test in Math. Some teacher are not there because of the competition for 3-days.In this day also we took our long test in Anal Geom. then we had our discussion in Filipino. This Thursday, I'm late that's why I'm so irritated because Sir tom asked me a letter and many things so I'm late in taking our long test in Math because it's our first period so its just 30 minutes for me to took the exam. For good sake, I'm happy that I reviewed last night so I know some of the process needed to solve the problems. And because of lacking of time, I didn't finish the exam but it's ok because it's just 3 problems but I know it has many points. In Physics, we took the quiz and I pass the quiz then in English our topic is about heroine of Rona Mahilum. We had too much of free time that afternoon so we decided to have practice but we still have discussion in our last subject. After we go home I went with Zhaila to buy gift for my monita.., This Friday, we checked our long test and then we had our free tie in Stat. that's why we just practice our dance in our christmas party..,until the time of Chemistry and luckily I'm already done with my seatworks in Chemistry then we had lectured in Anal Geom... Then we had our free time just spending for our rest.., then We went home early because there's no flag retreat..,

0 comments: